All shipments you are sending must comply with our restrictions which are detailed
- No single parcel must exceed 70 kg in weight *
- The maximum length we can accept is 270 cm
- The maximum size per package is 330 cm in length and girth combined.
Pallets are only carried through prior arrangement with our special services division.
When shipping any of the following:
- Any article that is not fully encased in an outside shipping container
- Cans or pails that are not fully encased in a shipping container made of corrugated
- Any package exceeding 150 cm in length
- Any article that is fully enclosed in a plastic wrapping or bag, excluding the Deliver
Plus Express Pak
Any article that is encased in a cylindrical container.
£2.40 per package will be charged in addition to the shipping costs.
Suitcases and other types of bags are not acceptable as packaging.
Labelling your package
Deliver Plus provide plastic pouches to assist you with shipping. Attach all shipping
documents to the package using these pouches. If you are either sending a shipment
outside of Europe or alternatively sending a shipment within the EU that is not
in free circulation, you will need to attach 5 copies of a commercial invoice along
with any other relevant shipping documentation.
If you are using shipping labels:
Attach a single shipping label to each box.
Try and ensure there are no other shipping labels attached to the boxes.
If you are sending a multi-piece shipment, the labels will be numbered in sequence
for example: 1 of 2, 2 of 2. Please always ensure the document pouch is attached
to the first label in the sequence, the package labelled in this example 1 of
If you are using a Deliver Plus Manual Waybill
Insert the waybill and any shipping documents into the plastic pouch and attach
to one of the packages. Mark the packages in the example of a 2 piece shipment;
1 of 2, 2 of 2.
Deliver Plus software and labelling solutions are available to all our customers,
they save you time and convenience, for more information call our call centre or